Saturday, February 27, 2010

A new semester

Spent winter break back in KL and also managed to send Mich off to Australia before celebrating Chinese New Year. Those 3 weeks came by so quickly that it felt like I didn't go back at all.

In the blink of an eye, I've to leave my precious ChiChi again.


And so my peaceful days in Malaysia was peaceful no more when Hang and the gang ransacked my place in search of me. All no thanks to that good cousin of mine for leaking the information. 
As punishment keeping my homecoming national secret, I had to suffer Paku's Nail of Doom.


Funny how they did not figure out that I was back even after messing around with my underwear and Nottingham China's student ID. Jay (Khew) Chou even took a photo with my ID.



Also celebrated Sheng's belated birthday at his place a week after I got back. Took photos with the birthday boy but couldn't get my hands on them yet. So here's a good photo to conclude that night's happenings.


Pain and agony.

And so came Chinese New Year where we went on our journey for another year of fine harvest. But sadly, many are not around. Ping, Cheng, Mich and Khew are in Australia. Then some of those that went together with us said that there're no one at their homes, which made it pointless to visit their homes lol. 

As a result, all camwhoring and little angpow made Sum a dull boy.

We had quite a big group this year. Must be them fans of mine flocking over to see me. Sigh didn't know that I'm that popular lol. I even had a BMW to chauffeur me around to grab angpows.


Going out practically everyday since the start of Chinese New Year really wore me out. Furthermore, I spent very little time with my ChiChi. Sigh she must be frowning everyday for not being able to see me.

Don't fret, I'll be back in KL again in 3 months time. When I do, I'll help bathe you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment