Sunday, December 27, 2009

Light snow shower

It snowed for awhile this afternoon for about 2 hours. Not much but enough for us to take some photos.

This was the best that I could capture to show that it IS snowing.


First time experiencing real snow in 20 years, 4 months and 2 days of my life. So I was enjoying myself staying out in the balcony, getting covered in snow.




Taking macro shots of them snowflakes.






After half an hour the snowing started, grasses and bushes accumulated quite some snows on them.


Then there was not much fun left in just snapping photos here and there. So, we helped ourselves to some snow-crafting at the football field.


Yes that was yours truly the retarded Sumyeh. Credit goes to JiaoHong for taking the the effort to walk around in circles on the field to make up that.

And here's one that I dedicate to my baby in Malaysia.




I miss you so much~ T_T

1 comment:

  1. eh!! ur snowflakes there can see!!
    here ciplak

    ReplyDelete