Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to my life

This is something 3 months old but... oh well.

And so, us international students have our very own building.


That was the back door. We don't get that 'International Student Residence' sign at the front door.

And so here's how my room was when I first moved in, a huge mess.






 So I did some housekeeping.



First time in my life tidying up a whole room completely; sweeping, mopping, wiping, moving, arranging. And here's how it is after cleaning.






Pretty neat eh. Well my room's not as empty as it was now. Got rid of the TV and had some extra adhesive hooks to hook up my bags and clothes. Here.






And so, welcome to my life.



1 comment:

  1. can u come n clean my room too???
    its in a huge mess!!!
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete