Thursday, December 17, 2009

Of revision & of poetry

How long has it been since I ever cared about revision? 7 years? Amazing how I passed all those tests and even managed to get into year two though I know nuts about my programme lol.


It is 7.43AM now. 


I want to continue revision on Finance but I got no notes. 
I want to get them notes but I doubt the computer labs are yet open. 
I want to sleep but I just took a two hour nap at 2.00AM.
I want to have breakfast but I got no bread to make myself hotdogs.
I want to buy them bread but again I doubt that the convenience store is open.
I want to have instant noodles but I had them for dinner last nite.
Even still if I choose to eat them tunas, I do not have them bread.
Ah, so many wants yet so many buts.
The very few of the many obstacles in life lol.


Alright enough bullshit. I'll go roam around in the 4°C cold outside in search of food. 


By the way, here's a photo of how it looks like outside right now.




P/S: Notice all tree trunks are painted white? Why you wonder? I don't know either.

1 comment: